Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday celebration~the tale of the belated day!

5th of January..1991,was the begining of my habit ,
The habit to reside in this planet!
before that i practised to survive inside a womb!
i passed that test and was promoted to this magnificent world!

years passed by,days left behind!
how grace fully i lost my age of teen!
the same way i lost my era of childhood
when i was in grade 8 and of thirteen.
20 years have crossed by..
and its time to be a man with cigarette
not a teen wid a lolly pop!

the change was so linear to be noticed.
yet a fantabulous experience!
where the celebration took place when i was still a teen.
the day before my birth record,was celebrated wid enormous joy
my roomies and our secondary guardians ,wrapped me up
in a foil of happiness!

the current date was a celebration so private.
just 2 of us in a room!
one of the 2 was my closest buddy and the other was the birthday guy!
my cooking zone was occupied by her and great stuffs of fowl were cooked!
umm tasty indeed!
last but not the least went to an amusement park.
In kolkata it is a city of science !
great was the documentry,the mirror magix
the experince of 3rd dimension and the joy in a vehicle hanging on a rope!
out was my focus, amazed was  my mind,
in the beauty of clicking pictures,i lost my bloody cell phone.,
the one quite expensive and new by its looks.
..was the worst surprise they left me .those bloddy rope way crooks...................was summarised on the day of celebration...but the title looked better with the tag belated,so the tale is depicted 3 days later glorifing the meaning of the tag ! :))) happy birth day to meeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment